The name Perušiči has been used by three different households in Zilje over the years. The first Perušiči household was on the old road at Zilje 7, now the Gornji Lugari. It seems the Perušiči left or were forced out of the house at Zilje 7 around 1882. They moved to many houses until they built the house at Zilje 54 on the Majišče ca. 1900. The house, which was north-west of the Pintari, is no longer standing.
1B. Miha Jaketič b. 1885 in Zilje 45. At this time, it is unknown what happened to him afterwards.
1C. Peter Jaketič b. 1889. At this time, it is unknown what happened to him afterwards.
Nikolaj Čemas and his wife Barbara Jaketič [1A] had 7 children, including:
2A. Mate Čemas b. 1900, m. 1925 to Katarina Drašković (Potok 4) — they remained at this house.
2B. Marjeta Čemas b. 1904, m. 1930 to Štefan Željeznak (Veselič Sela 4) — they lived at Brdo 32.
2C. Kata Čemas b. 1905, m. 1933 to a Mravinec man (Mali Jadrč 12).
2D. Jože Čemas b. 1908, m. 1952 to Ljuba Volovič (Dolnje Prilišče 52).
2E. Nikolaj Čemas b. 1914. At this time, it is unknown what happened to him afterwards.